The ultimate goal of eContracting is to enable a truly integrated contract process that minimizes errors and rework, while maximizing customer satisfaction.
The RouteOne eContracting product is designed to support a full suite of finance products, sales processes, and existing dealer management tools. The ultimate goal of eContracting is to enable a truly integrated contract process that minimizes errors and rework, while maximizing customer satisfaction.
With eContracting, your finance source can enjoy seamless, near real-time communication with dealers on contracts, and the opportunity to improve the origination process. All of this leads to increased efficiencies within your organization, and an overall reduction in overhead/resource cost.
The RouteOne eContracting solution includes:
- Retail and lease products
- Support for traditional and SPOT sales processes
- Full integration with ADP and Reynolds & Reynolds (retail and lease)
- Paper document faxing and imaging fully integrated into the funding package
- Support for ancillary forms origination, including electronic law forms
- Contract data validation from finance sources
- Fully automated contract distribution and assignment
- RouteOne hosted or external validation support for integrated lenders
What can your lending institution do now to facilitate eContracting in your dealerships?
- Leverage RouteOne personnel for demonstrations and onsite planning discussions
- Request and review the RouteOne eContracting messaging specification
- Talk to your dealers who are using the RouteOne eContracting product and gather first-hand feedback
- Engage internal business and IT teams for integration and development planning
- Be ready to "go to market" right behind Captives - Capitalize on training and early dealer adoption