RouteOne Announces Leadership Moves
Brad Rogers, RouteOne’s current Chief Operating Officer, announced today his resignation after his long tenure, beginning in 2002 and playing a critical role in shaping RouteOne into the industry leader it is today.
Rogers will be leaving to take leadership of an organization in an adjacent industry. As a result of his departure, his portfolio will be assumed by expanding the responsibilities of RouteOne’s current leadership team as follows:
- Chris Irving, Chief Technology Officer, will add oversight of the Business Intelligence team, and continue to lead IT Operations, Application Delivery, Architecture, and Internal IT systems.
- Jeff Belanger, Senior Vice President, Business Development, will add the OEM and Strategic Alliance teams to his current responsibilities of Dealer and Finance Source relationships, giving him responsibility over all of RouteOne’s Business Development activities.
- Amanda George will assume responsibility for RouteOne’s Marketing team and be elevated to Senior Vice President, Product, Customer Solutions, Integrations, and Marketing.
- Jason Bolduc will add the Business Operations team to his current portfolio of Customer Success and Strategic Planning teams and assume the title of Vice President, Strategy and Operations.
- Anthony Goulbourne will be elevated to President, Canadian Operations.
All of the above will report directly to Chief Executive Officer, Justin Oesterle.
Seperately, the IT team will be making the following moves:
- Rotating their assignments, Maureen Foley will now be Director, IT Operations and Suren Edara will now be Director, Application Development, to benefit the overall continuity at RouteOne.
“Brad Rogers has done a remarkable job with and for RouteOne since its inception in 2002. His leadership has helped form and enable our strategy – we thank him for his contributions and wish him the very best as he pursues his new venture, “ stated Justin Oesterle, Chief Executive Officer. “We are equally enthusiastic for the growth opportunity this change presents for our leadership team. RouteOne is fortunate to have an incredibly talented team and we are excited for this next chapter in our journey.”