How do I reset my RouteOne password?
Your Dealer System Administrator (DSA) can reset your password. If the DSA is not available, you may request a password reset via email:
- Go to RouteOne.com and click the 'Login' button in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Click the 'Forgot Password' link. You will be prompted to enter your username and email address (The email address must match the address saved in your RouteOne profile).
- Click the 'Submit' button and when prompted, click 'OK' to acknowledge that your password is reset.
- Check your email for a message from R1registrationinfo@routeone.com. The email will have a temporary password. If you don't see the message right away, check your spam folder. Please be patient; it can take up to five minutes to receive the email.
- Once you receive a temporary password, log into the RouteOne system with the temporary password and your RouteOne User ID. After you log in, you will be prompted to change your password immediately.
How do I enroll with RouteOne?
- Fill out the Dealer Participation Agreement. List all the finance sources used by your dealership. You'll need to list at least one finance source listed on the DPA to access the RouteOne system.
- Once RouteOne verifies the agreement between your dealership and the finance source listed on your DPA, your RouteOne account will be activated, and you'll receive an email with your login credentials. Our team will connect to make sure you can successfully log in.
- Contact your RouteOne Business Development Manager to schedule a complimentary training on the RouteOne system.
How do I find my Dealer System Administrator (DSA)?
- Any RouteOne user may locate their DSA by selecting the gear icon at the top right-hand corner of any RouteOne screen.
- If the DSA is no longer at the dealership and/or the position needs reassigning, contact RouteOne Support at 877.556.0003.
How do I create a new RouteOne user?
Your Dealer System Administrator (DSA) must complete this task.
- Under the 'Admin' tab, click 'Users.'
- On 'Users Associated with this Dealership' page, click on the 'Create User' button.
- Enter all required information, as well as the appropriate permissions.
- If this user has a Captive ID, enter it at this time.
- A screen will appear stating 'Dealer User Created Successfully.' This will also provide the new user's RouteOne ID, which the user will need (as well as the password that was just created for them) to log in to RouteOne directly.
What is the cost of RouteOne to my dealership?
- The core RouteOne product is free to dealerships.
How do I find my RouteOne User ID?
- Select the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of any RouteOne screen.
- A new window will appear with your User ID displayed at the top of the screen.