OEM and Integrated Partners
Become a RouteOne Integration Partner
Dealers continually seek new ways to increase their efficiencies with their dealership service provider (DSP) partners. RouteOne integration allows your dealer customers to securely exchange credit application information and decisions between multiple platforms, eliminating redundancy and reducing errors. Through integration, you’re providing your dealers a chance to speed up their F&I process, close more deals, and increase profits – all while increasing your competitive edge.
Key Benefits and Features
Allow dealers to share common data quickly and efficiently automatically
Speed up your customer’s F&I process
Help dealerships close more deals and increase their profits
RouteOne offers various integration options, which enable you to choose the integration strategy that best suits your business needs
Partner Integration Options
RouteOne offers various integration options which enable you to choose the approach that best suits your business needs. Integrate today and experience the RouteOne difference!
- 1-Way Import
- 2-Way Import/Export
- 3-Way Import /Export
- F&I Connection
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Embedded Intelligent Page Access
- Push credit app from DMS to RouteOne
- 1-way+ receive credit app, with or without credit decision
- 2-way+ F&I data export for reporting
- F&I log transmissions/reporting
- Framed screen access to RouteOne with SSO and IPA
- Ability to have two way export integration with finance source pre-selection and submission and auto decision export back to the DMS
RouteOne Integration Partner Examples
Dealership Management Systems (DMS)
Finance & Insurance Systems
Lead Generation Providers
Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRMs)
Loan Origination Systems (LOS)
RouteOne provides solutions for many dealer service providers, including OEMs and Fintechs, to engage customers earlier in the buying process and increase their competitive position. More consumers begin their journey online and expect consistency, transparency, and simplicity. We can help you provide services that improve the digital retailing experience.
To learn about many of the features you can support, contact RouteOne Customer Solutions at 866.768.8301.
Steps to Integrate with RouteOne
Get connected with your dealers and start your integration process with RouteOne today. Follow these quick and easy steps:
- Contact a RouteOne Integration Representative at 866.768.8301.
- A RouteOne representative will contact you to discuss the best integration strategy for your business.
- Execute a non-disclosure agreement.
- Exchange technical specifications for integration.
- Meet to define business terms and execute a contract.
- Complete your integration setup and conduct quality assurance testing.
- Develop integration setup guide for RouteOne users.
Connect with RouteOne
RouteOne provides solutions to engage your customers earlier in the buying process and increase your competitive position. Our Customer Solutions team is here to help you respond to the evolving automotive sales processes. Connect with us at 866.768.8301 for support on any strategic initiative you’re considering.