Support and Training
Commonly Asked Questions
How do I reset my RouteOne password?
Your Dealer System Administrator (DSA) can reset your password. If the DSA is not available you may request a password reset via e-mail:
Contact RouteOne Support at 866.768.8301 to reset your password, refer to the RouteOne Password Reset video, or follow the steps below.
- Click the 'Forgot Password' link on the User Login screen.
- Enter your User ID and e-mail address (Note: the e-mail address must match the address saved in your RouteOne profile)
- Click 'Submit' and an e-mail with a temporary system generated password will be sent to your email Inbox. Please note that a new temporary password can only be sent to a private email address. If your DSA has not set you up with a private e-mail address, or you have been set up with a shared e-mail address, the system will respond with an error message on the Password Reset screen. When you log on using your new temporary password (received via e-mail), you will immediately be taken to the 'Expired Password' screen where you will be required to immediately create a new password of you own choosing.
How do I enroll with RouteOne?
Fill out and submit the Dealer Participation Agreement at www.RouteOne.com/eDPA. Once the Dealer Participation Agreement has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
While you wait for your login credentials, get a head start by contacting some of our finance sources to arrange an agreement with each of them. You can refer to our list of integrated finance sources here.
Within 1-2 business days, RouteOne will verify the agreement you placed with the listed finance sources, your dealership will be activated, and your login credentials will be emailed to you. We will touch base soon after to make sure you are able to successfully log in.
Start learning more about how to use the RouteOne system with our free weekly training events. Trainings usually last about 40 minutes, but the knowledge you will gain from them will save you hours of time later. Click here to register for an upcoming training event.
Contact RouteOne Sales Support at 866.768.8301 with any questions.
How do I find my Dealer System Administrator (DSA)?
Any RouteOne user may locate their DSA by selecting the gear icon at the top right hand corner of any RouteOne screen. This will show the DSA assigned to that dealership. If the DSA is no longer at the dealership and/or the position needs reassigning, contact the RouteOne Help Desk at 866.768.8301.
How do I create a new RouteOne user?
Your Dealer System Administrator (DSA) must complete this task.
- Under ‘Admin,’ click ‘Users.’
- On ‘Users Associated with this Dealership’ page, click on the ‘Create User’ button.
- Enter all required information, as well as the appropriate permissions.
- If this user has a Captive ID, enter it at this time.
- A screen will appear stating ‘Dealer User Created Successfully.’ This will also provide the new user’s RouteOne ID, which the user will need (as well as the password that was just created for them) to log in to RouteOne directly.
How do I add/request a new finance source?
Your Dealer System Administrator (DSA) must make this request.
- In 'Admin' tab, choose 'Finance Source' from the drop down.
- On this screen you will see all the Finance Sources you listed in your initial Dealer Participation Agreement.
- The Finance Sources will show the status of the connection. This is a key to determine where your connection stands with each Finance Source:
- Active: The Finance Source is ready to receive applications.
- Pending: The connection requested was accepted, but is still in the process of connecting through RouteOne (for additional details, call 866.768.8301).
- Requested: RouteOne reached out to the Finance Source and received no response (to speed the process, you can call the Finance Source directly to ask them to accept the request on RouteOne).
- Inactive: The Finance Source declined the request to connect and you will not be able to send applications to them.
- Add a Finance Source to the list by clicking the 'Add Finance Source' button.
- You will see a complete list of Finance Sources that are integrated with RouteOne. Note: Only request a connection with the Finance Source you have an agreement with your dealership.
- Agreement validation with the Finance Source added will not be instantaneous. The Finance Sources must first accept the request. The status of the request can be reviewed by going through steps 1-3.
- Once a single Finance Source becomes 'Active' you are now able to start sending credit applications to all the Finance Sources that are active with you.
How do I add a new Credit Bureaus or DMS?
Your Dealer System Administrator (DSA) must make this request.
- In 'Admin' tab, choose 'Credit Bureau/DSP' from the drop down.
- On this screen you will see all the Credit Bureaus and DSPs that are currently integrated with RouteOne.
- To start adding a DMS or Credit Bureau, click the 'Add DMS' or 'Add Credit Bureau' button.
- You will see a complete list of the Credit Bureaus or DMSs that are integrated with RouteOne.
- Choose the one you wish to add.
- Go through the configuration process on the screen.
- To add another, repeat steps 3-6.
How do I set up Shop-Click-Drive?
We have a 1-page PDF document that will walk you through a simple 3-step process to get started. Download the instructions by clicking here.
This PDF will cover the following:
- Finance Source Association to Shop-Click-Drive Finance Source
- Credit Bureau Subscription Codes
- Vehicle Values Subscription Set Up
For additional help, download 'RouteOne Rules Engine setup for Shop-Click-Drive', here.
What is the cost of RouteOne to my dealership?
The core RouteOne product is free to dealerships.
How do I reset my Ford Toolbar, Ally-Dealer Connect, RouteOne via ACE or TFS-Dealer Daily password?
Contact your captive for more information.
- Ally – Dealer Connect 866.766.4622
- TD Auto Finance – TDAF Connect/RouteOne via ACE 800.200.1513
- Ford Credit – Credit Web 800.344.9728, opt. 1 or 800.790.4357
- Toyota Financial – Dealer Daily 877.353.2459, opt. 1 or 866.614.8841
How do I find my RouteOne User ID?
Select the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of any RouteOne screen.
A new window will appear with your User ID displayed at the top of the screen.
How do I contact the RouteOne Canada Help Desk?
Canadian users may contact RouteOne Support at 877.556.0003 or R1support@routeone.com.